Fix WiFi Network Not Showing Up on Windows 10 – Without WiFi network, the system cannot perform any online activity which is an extreme hurdle for any working individual. Many customers complained that they face WiFi network issues during their work on windows 10. If you are also facing this same trouble where you are not able to see the WiFi network icon on your system’s screen. Then you don’t need to worry about it. Tech2Assist is providing online support with a quick rejoinder where you can seek knowledge and fix this error on your own. To Fix WiFi Network Not Showing Up on Windows 10, read the whole blog.
This error may occur due to the WiFi problem, network connection problem, the incorrect WiFi configuration of your WiFi router and your computer, or the WiFi network driver issue. In many cases, a simple restart can fix this issue. You can also try this once, maybe it proves helpful for you too. If not then don’t waste your more time by becoming a technological expert without holding any knowledge regarding it. Connect with us and see How to Fix WiFi Network Not Showing Up on Windows 10.
For any kind of assistance related to Windows 10 or any other technical glitch do reach out to us through our chat facilities. You may find our 24×7 customer support very helpful.
Sometimes the user might find difficulty in accessing a WiFi network from his device but the WiFi network icon is not showing up on Windows 10. But don’t worry we will provide you the best solutions to fix this error in your Windows 10.
There are numerous ways through which one can fix the WiFi network icon which is not showing up on Windows 10. Read the whole blog carefully and follow all the instructions which are provided to you.
SOLUTION 1 – Restart your Router/ Modem
1. First of all, turn off your WiFi router or modem and unplug the power source from it.
2. Now wait for 10-20 seconds and then again connect the power cable to the router.
3. Switch on the router and now connect your device.
4. Check whether it has fixed your error or not.
SOLUTION 2 – Disable and then again Enable your WiFi network
1. Press Windows Key+R to launch Run, type “ncpa.cpl” and hit Enter.
2. Select the WiFi network option and do right-click on it.
3. Click on Disable option.
4. Just wait for a few seconds and now again click on the Disabled network.
5. Click on Enable to make the WiFi network enable on the operating system of Windows 10.
6. Check whether the WiFi network option is now showing up or not. If not then try another solution.
Solution 3 – Run Troubleshooter for checking network connections
1. Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on Update & Security or one can go to settings by clicking on the right side of the status bar on the desktop.
2. Select Troubleshoot from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Internet connections under the troubleshoot option.
4. Now click on run troubleshooter for further proceedings.
5. Follow all the instructions which are provided you on your system’s screen.
6. If the error is still not fixed then click on Network Adapter from the troubleshooter menu.
7. Now click on Run the troubleshooter.
8. Restart your system to save the changes.
SOLUTION 4 – Uninstall WiFi Driver and then again reinstall it
Steps to uninstall WiFi Driver – 1. Press Windows key+ R to open Run.
2. Now, type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
3. Device Manager utility will open.
Look for the Network Adapter option in the device manager. When you get the option of Network Adapter, click on it. It will show you all the available drivers. Click right on the WiFi network and click on uninstall driver. Now it will uninstall the WiFi Driver on your system.
Steps to install the WiFi Driver – 1. Reboot your system and the windows will automatically install the uninstall WiFi driver. It will fix your error just in few seconds.
2. Sometimes after reboot, the system doesn’t install the WiFi driver itself. In that case you have to install the WiFi driver yourself. Click on the Device Manager option and choose Option Action under it. Click on Action option and again click on Scan for hardware changes. This will find the uninstall driver and again install it on your system.
Check it will fix your error and you can run the WiFi network on your system without any error.
Tech2Assist provides the best solutions to fix technical faults in your systems. We are here to assist you with Operating System Issues/Updates, Update Software & Drivers, Fix Modem/Router Issues, Delete Unwanted Files, Protect from Hackers/Phishing, Fix Internet Issues. Our quick chat enables you to get all the guidance through our high tech. skilled and experienced experts. We understand the needs of our consumers and yet provide the services at affordable prices. Trust us for resolving your network or windows related problems.