Fix WiFi Windows 10 Network Not Showing Up – Without a WiFi network, the system cannot perform any online activity which is an extreme hurdle for any working individual. Many customers complained that they face WiFi network issues during their work on windows 10. If you are also facing this same trouble where you are not able to see the WiFi network icon on your system’s screen. Then you don’t need to worry about it. Tech2Assist is providing online support with a quick rejoinder where you can seek knowledge and fix this error on your own. To Fix WiFi Windows 10 Network Not Showing Up on Windows 10, read the whole blog.
This error may occur due to the WiFi problem, network connection problem, the incorrect WiFi configuration of your WiFi router and your computer, or the WiFi network driver issue. In many cases, a simple restart can fix this issue. You can also try this once, maybe it proves helpful for you too. If not then don’t waste your more time by becoming a technological expert without holding any knowledge regarding it. Connect with us and see How to Fix WiFi Windows 10 Network Not Showing Up on Windows 10.
For any kind of assistance related to Windows 10 or any other technical glitch do reach out to us through our chat facilities. You may find our 24×7 customer support very helpful.
Sometimes the user might find difficulty accessing a WiFi network from his device but the WiFi network icon is not showing up on Windows 10. But don’t worry we will provide you with the best solutions to fix this error in your Windows 10.
There are numerous ways through which one can fix the WiFi network icon which is not showing up on Windows 10. Read the whole blog carefully and follow all the instructions which are provided to you.
1. First of all, turn off your WiFi router or modem and unplug the power source from it.
2. Now wait for 10-20 seconds and then again connect the power cable to the router.
3. Switch on the router and now connect your device.
4. Check whether it has fixed your error or not.
1. Press Windows Key+R to launch Run, type “ncpa.cpl” and hit Enter.
2. Select the WiFi network option and right-click on it.
3. Click on Disable option.
4. Just wait for a few seconds and now again click on the Disabled network.
5. Click on Enable to make the WiFi network enable on the operating system of Windows 10.
6. Check whether the WiFi network option is now showing up or not. If not then try another solution.
1. Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on Update & Security or one can go to settings by clicking on the right side of the status bar on the desktop.
2. Select Troubleshoot from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Internet connections under the troubleshoot option.
4. Now click on run troubleshooter for further proceedings.
5. Follow all the instructions which are provided to you on your system’s screen.
6. If the error is still not fixed then click on Network Adapter from the troubleshooter menu.
7. Now click on Run the troubleshooter.
8. Restart your system to save the changes.
Steps to uninstall WiFi Driver – 1. Press Windows key+ R to open Run.
2. Now, type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
3. Device Manager utility will open.
Look for the Network Adapter option in the device manager. When you get the option of Network Adapter, click on it. It will show you all the available drivers. Click right on the WiFi network and click on uninstall the driver. Now it will uninstall the WiFi Driver on your system.
Steps to install the WiFi Driver – 1. Reboot your system and windows will automatically install the uninstall WiFi driver. It will fix your error just in a few seconds.
2. Sometimes after reboot, the system doesn’t install the WiFi driver itself. In that case, you have to install the WiFi driver yourself. Click on the Device Manager option and choose Option Action under it. Click on the Action option and again click on Scan for hardware changes. This will find the uninstall driver and again install it on your system.
Check it will fix your error and you can run the WiFi network on your system without any error.
Tech2Assist provides the best solutions to fix technical faults in your systems. We are here to assist you with Operating System Issues/Updates, Update Software & Drivers, Fix Modem/Router Issues, Delete Unwanted Files, Protect you from Hackers/Phishing, and Fix Internet Issues. Our quick chat enables you to get all the guidance through our high tech. skilled and experienced experts. We understand the needs of our consumers and yet provide the services at affordable prices. Trust us for resolving your network or windows related problems.
Tech2Assist is the leading and independent service provider for all Microsoft Products. We have a team of the best experts who are excellent in their work and deliver the best results. Tech2Assist has become the choice of numerous people because of its best solutions. Get the best support from our end to deal with all sorts of trouble and issues in your Windows. Join us for the live chat and get instant support from our end.
24/7 customer support services
Reliable tech guide to all the customers
Instant support through live chat
Solution for all the windows errors.
Services at inexpensive prices
It’s better to perform the steps with a professional to prevent data loss. To get professional support, start live chat with our 24×7 online help support.